CalDAV is an internet standard that’s used to sync Google Calendar with your Apple iOS devices (including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch) and iCal.
Don't worry about memorizing instructions - have them read to you while you're syncing your device. Listen Now
Sync with your device
- Open the Settings application on your device's home screen.
- Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account...
- Select Gmail.
- Enter your account information:
- In the Name field, enter your name as you'd like it to appear to others.
- In the Email field, enter your full Google Account or Google Apps email address.
- In the Password field, enter your Google Account or Google Apps password.
- In the Description field, enter a description of the calendar (e.g. "Personal Calendar").
- Select Next at the top of your screen.
- Make sure the Calendars option is turned on.
After you've completed setup, open the Calendar app on your device. Syncing will automatically begin.
By default, only your primary calendar will be synced with your device.
Sync Google Calendar with your Android device
Accessibility: Android provides accessibility support for blind and low vision users with the TalkBack, BrailleBack applications, and special accessibility features. Visit the Android Accessibility help center to learn more.